- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and multinational teams and clients
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong collaboration skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google tools, AI tools, and social media)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to come up with innovative solutions
- Relevant education and experience, and familiarity with industry trends and best practices for any specific role