- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and multinational teams and clients
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong collaboration skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google tools, AI tools, and social media)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to come up with innovative solutions
- Relevant education and experience, and familiarity with industry trends and best practices for any specific role