- ● Implementing the Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Customer Analysis and prepare Marketing Plans
● Identifying, developing and evaluating the marketing strategy and 4Ps based on the company goals and the target market.
● Implementing activities related to Branding, Channel Marketing, Event Marketing, Media Marketing, and Public Relations.
● Supervising and monitoring Digital Marketing activities.
● Evaluating the Marketing Metrics and KPIs and Marketing Data Analysis to improve the performance and achieve better outcomes.
- ● At least a Master’s in Marketing, Business Management, or an MBA graduate.
● At least 3 years of marketing management experience (preferably in related fields).
● Proficient in branding and advertising.
● Familiar with digital marketing tools and principles.
● Sufficient knowledge and practice in Business English
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and multinational teams and clients
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong collaboration skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google tools, AI tools, and social media)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to come up with innovative solutions
- Relevant education and experience, and familiarity with industry trends and best practices for any specific role